[Cynnabar Dance] KWDS lodging

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 06:02:00 EST 2011

Lynnette and I have not reserved any rooms yet.

We're still pinning down who is coming from our area, and how this might
affect plans / travel.

I think that Guillaume is thinking of coming.  Also Aidan and Marrin were
considering it.  Margaret and her father were also a possibility.  And
Aibhilin would like to come, from the perspective of Society A&S Minister.

Beyond that, I'm not certain if there is anyone else thinking of coming.  I
forget what Emma and Martin said, I think it was possible, but perhaps not
probable this time?

I can't think right now.  But definitely want to be kept in the loop on
plans.  I think that the hotel sounds easiest / cheapest / most convenient.

Darius