[Cynnabar Dance] KWDS lodging

Charles J. Cohen charles at eecs.umich.edu
Wed Jan 19 10:16:35 EST 2011

Darius, a suggestion for you is to reserve some rooms (one to three
based on your estimats) just so you have them, then cancel the ones you
don't need as the date approaches. You can usually cancel for free if it
is early enough (i.e. usually a month, sometimes even a week before you
use it). That way you'll have a rooms. - Midair