[Cynnabar Dance] Saturday dinner plans for Terp

Elaine Cohen elainec at comcast.net
Wed Mar 16 22:23:50 UTC 2011

Good point - anyone interested in looking at Mac's menu should see the
link below.  They are a bit pricey.  But good :)

I would be up for brunch on Sunday.  As I recall, there weren't too many
takers last year, but it varies.  Any thoughts as to where?  We've gone
to Bob Evans in the past.  There is also an IHOP close by.

Yay, food :)
Alina