[Cynnabar Dance] Saturday dinner plans for Terp

Lydia Revesz lydiarevesz at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 04:51:18 UTC 2011

Ok, let's try this reply again!

This place looks good to me.  I like having the food ready as soon as I get there, especially with a large group of people.  This one doesn't look too much farther down the road than Dynasty Buffet, so I'm willing to go there.  The review mentions that the dinner buffet is $12.99.

I'm still up for Chinese buffet!

Jlona.

Tempus saltandi!