[Cynnabar Dance] Saturday dinner plans for Terp

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 13:24:47 UTC 2011

Thanks for inquiring!  I just wanted to make sure about the options as well.
 Lynnette and I are generally up for anything, we'll probably see where
Felice wants to go potentially, but I figured I should cc in our travelling
group so everyone knows what is going on.  (so we don't pack feast gear if
we don't need to).

Oh, so just for my group's info, people were also discussing an Asian Buffet
place.

We do tend to go out every year, I don't think we usually had dinner on
site, just lunch.  But there will be multiple places and multiple groups
going, so I am sure we will all find somewhere, but I'll make sure that we
don't leave without any of you having sorted out your options or joining us.
 :)

Darius