[Cynnabar Dance] KWDS ride

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 18:46:40 UTC 2012

Hi Adele!

So I just wanted to put it out there that all of us Ealdormereans will
probably be passing your way, and certainly it is likely someone could get
you, once plans become more firm.

Lynnette and I will know her schedule better by about the 2nd week of May,
at which time we'll finally pre-reg, and start getting travel plans
established.

I'll definitely keep you in mind, and I'll keep an eye on the Cynnabar list
so I know what is happening on your end, as we all sort out our plans up
here.  Though I won't be able to give you a definitive answer until next
month or so, but I'd bet anything that someone in our group could get you
if you need.  :)

Darius