[Cynnabar Dance] Teaching at Terpsichore at the Tower XIX

Elaine Cohen elainec at comcast.net
Mon Dec 10 13:57:22 UTC 2012

Greetings good dancers!

Terpsichore at the Tower XVIII will be on April 6, 20132, and I am
organizing the European dance classes.  It may seem like a long way off,
but I plan to put out a call for teachers on the SCA dance list soon,
partly so that people get the event on their calendars and commit to
come out here before other commitments sneak in, and partly so that we
can make up a ball list in January and give the musicians time to
prepare.  I would also like to give members of our own populace who wish
to teach a class the opportunity to do so.  If you are interested in
teaching, please let me know.

Yay, dance event :)
Alina