[Cynnabar Dance] Music and Dancing Camping Trip in Canada!

Monique Rio mrio at umich.edu
Mon Jun 11 22:35:43 UTC 2012

I've recently been informed that this is the same weekend as the
Celtic Festival Demo. It was not on any of the calendars so we thought
it was clear. Alas. (It's since been added to the Baronial Calendar.)

We are still planning to go to Pinery because we've already made
reservations, but if you were intending to go to the Celtic Festival
you should probably do that. That said, if you want to join us you are
still welcome to do so, and please let me or Aaron know ahead of time.
:)

-Monique