[Cynnabar Dance] Message to Alina: I'm not coming to Terpsichore

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 15:43:46 CDT 2013

Well, I got your email from the Cynnabar list, so it got through there.  :)

I'll cc Alina directly too, even though I'm sure she is on the list.

Who knows?  Sometimes emails get lost in cyberspace.  The scary thing is
that when that happens, the original sender doesn't always find out about
it.  Gets really frustrating when I send work emails to other companies,
and later find out they didn't get it, and I had been waiting on a reply,
while not wanting to pester them too much.

Good luck sorting it out!  Too bad you can't make it!
Darius