[Cynnabar Dance] Wednesday Practice Cancelled

Debora Vanheyningen magda_vogelsang at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 17 13:54:13 EST 2013

Sadly, our European Dance Practice for tomorrow night has been cancelled.

Kelly, who does the room scheduling for us just got a call that due to
the snow and exams ending meaning low traffic in the building, Pierpont
Commons (the building we've been using) is closing at 6 pm the next few
days, so our dance practice is cancelled for December 18th.

The next practice will be on Wednesday January 8th at 7pm at Pierpont Commons on North Campus.

-Magda-

Lady Magdalena Vogelsang