[Cynnabar Dance] [Cynnabar] Ale to the Victors!

jmw at wilkersons.ws jmw at wilkersons.ws
Fri Oct 25 15:47:09 CDT 2013

Just a quick reminder. Part of the competition is Heraldry. So, bring your
banners, wear your heraldry. Fighters, if you do not have kit that is
heraldic, wear your Cynnabar tabbard. Also, bring your shields, there will
be a parade of shields (you are probably bringing them any way).

Johannes Robbertszoon
Herald of Cynnabar