[Cynnabar Dance] Grand Day - Retaining and Guards

Hannah Schreiber via Dancing dancing at cynnabar.org
Wed Oct 29 14:23:31 UTC 2014

Greetings!
If any one is interested in helping with retaining or guard duty for Grand Day of Tournaments, please message me and I can add you to the list. You can email me at baroness(AT)Cynnabar(DOT)org or PM me on Facebook.
Below is a link to the schedule...you cannot add to it but you can view it to see what's open.
Thank you ever so much for your help!Baroness Hannah

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SmWEFfco4BBR0oxWbq0p9XoLpg3UVBENsRkG7604Tc4/edit?usp=sharing

 "To serve is beautiful, but only if it is done with joy and a whole heart and a free mind.”

-Pearl S. Buck (1892-1973); Writer, Nobel And Pulitzer Prize Winner