[Cynnabar] Grand Tourney Cynna-Bake Sale!

Martha Sieting osermart at msu.edu
Sun Nov 15 10:46:05 EST 2009

OK so I know you've all seen a ton of these messages already and I'm sure you're tired of hearing from me, but I realized late last night that I had forgotten one thank you.

Thank you to my friend Ysabella, who came with us from Grand Rapids!  She baked the "man-sized chocolate chip cookies" and the apple crisp for the bake sale, helped me run the table and worked as a chirurgeon in training!

Thanks again to all who contributed and/or purchased - you're the ones who made the sale such a success!

-Helena