[Cynnabar] Grand Tourney Cynna-Bake Sale!

Anne Stevenson-Less elaine242 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 11:34:25 EST 2009

Thanks to you, Helena - for helping to organize the bake sale and making it
such a success!

With this said, thanks to so many people for making Grand Tournament a
wonderful event, and a lot of fun!  I was, and always am, impressed by the
level of dedication, service and warmness exhibited by the members of
Cynnabar.  So many good things were said by attendees of the event, and I
know a good time was had by all.  This, of course, could not have been done
without such wonderful Cynnabar people!

Thanks to those that helped at Gate, helped with the list tables, helped to
run and Herald the tournaments, worked in the Royalty Room, worked on the
lunch tavern, helped with set-up and tear-down and so many more.  Certainly
also to Lady Amyon, for serving as the event steward this year - and to Sir
Straum and his crew for running the "betting table", which added an
entertaining element to this year's GT - and was a hoot!

Yours,
Giovanna