[Cynnabar] Thank you

Pat West fortune561 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 15 13:21:14 EST 2009

This is a personal thank you to everyone
for a great Grand Tourney.

I thank Their Royal Majesties for attending.  Their presence always makes our event more exciting.

I thank Their Excellencies for always setting the tone and for stepping in to help whenever needed.

I thank Luveday for providing refreshment for the Royalty Room.

I thank Ilse and Hannah for offering great food choices at the Lunch Tavern.

I thank Sir Straum for organizing the Heavy fighting tournaments including the gambling pit and Lion vs Christians events.

I thank The Barony of Cynnabar and House Lowenstolz for running the gambling pit with a sense of humor and expertise.
I saw more people at the gambling table than sitting in their day camp this year.

I thank Lord Arnold for being the Fencing Marshal and running the Rapier tournaments.

I thank Mistress Melisant, Fatima and Emelyn for running a smooth, efficient List table.

I thank the Voice Heralds Lord Vincent, Master Henry and  Andrew for keeping the fighters informed.

I thank Helena and her friend from Grand Rapids, Ysabella, who ran the Confection Table.

I thank all those who brought delicious desserts to sell at the event.

I thank all those who brought prizes for the winners of the different fighting events.

I thank Lord Aelfric and his staff at Troll. Everything ran smooth as always.

I thank all those who helped tear-down, set-up and do all the other little jobs that needed to be done at a moments notice.

I thank all those who brought newcomers over to speak to me.

thank Daye for bringing loaner garb for those who those might have a
need.  Also, for agreeing to store our new List Field in her barn along
with all of our other Gold Key.

I thank Lord Vincent for building our new List Field.

It is an honor to work with you.

Thank you
Amyon
Autocrat