[Cynnabar] Armored Combat Announcement

Greg Less greg.less at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 12:40:07 EST 2009

Hi All-

   I want to let everyone know that some of the other Darkmoon fighters will
be attending our practice THIS Sunday, with plans of running a melee spear
class run by Sir Pellinore. For those of you not familiar with Sir
Pellinore, his spear skills are top notch - if you have any interest in
fighting with spear at War this year, this is a Not-To Miss class.

Topics Include: Fighting with Spear, Effective use of a Back-up Weapon, How
to Work with your Shield Man.

   Please be aware that PRACTICE STARTS AT NOON - we do not want our guests
standing around waiting for us, so please arrive in a timely manner.

   If you wish to participate the classes, bring your spear, gauntlets,
back-up weapon, etc. Loaners will be made available when possible, but no
guarantees.

Thanks,

-Gregoire.