[Cynnabar] Cynnabar Culinary Collegium v2.0

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sat Nov 21 13:17:57 EST 2009

What do people think?

Do we need a private list to monitor supplies and events?

The reply offlist to me indicated that The Cynnabar Culinary Collegium
v2.0 is intended to

"I'd really like for the group to be more of a "practical" list to
start off first,
Also, I want the list this time to be more of a communication forum
for when people need help for events and to organize supplies within
the Barony.

Luveday

Am I wrong in thinking that a culinary list should be culinary in
nature and historical food oriented?

Perhaps it should be titled as something else.

Johnnae