[Cynnabar] resending minutes from 4/12

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Apr 16 22:25:48 EDT 2010

Most kingdoms call them dayboards.

There's a file in the Florilegium. www.florilegium.org

dayboards-msg - 6/27/09

Comments on SCA dayboards - meals generally served in a continuous
fashion during the day. Usually much simpler fare and less formal than
'sit-down' feasts.

They've also been discussed numerous times on SCA Cooks. (at least 73
matches) You can search those

archives at http://lists.ansteorra.org/pipermail/sca-cooks-ansteorra.org/

Johnnae