[Cynnabar] Fwd: Re: resending minutes from 4/12

Doug Southwell sinbin at usol.com
Sat Apr 17 10:59:00 EDT 2010

I've been to  a few events that included the lunch taverns.  Some gave you
the option at gate of with or without lunch, just like with or without feast
so  it was your choice. I've seen them done as complete buffetts and some
that gave out tickets for certain items while the remainder was all you can
eat.
YIS
Drogo