[Cynnabar] meeting minutes 4/26/10

Greg Less greg.less at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 07:46:34 EDT 2010

> *Slide Show*
> The Chatelaine would like to create a slide show (running on a computer) to
> be used at recruiting events. I would appreciate any photographs from events
> that would be helpful to newcomers.  Please send them to-
> chatelaine at cynnabar.org.  Also, lf anyone is interested in working on this
> project with Amyon, please contact her.

   This is a great idea. What kind of pictures are you looking for and do
you want video as well?

   Also, has anyone seen the scrapbook that was previously used in this
capacity? Giovanna and I would like to get some of those pictures back if we
are going to move to other media, and possibly even use them in the digital
scrapbook.

Thanks,
-Gregoire.