[Cynnabar] Fwd: [Mid] Invitation to the Enchanted Ground

Anne Stevenson-Less elaine242 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 20:33:46 EDT 2010

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Friedman <ddfr at daviddfriedman.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 5:17 PM
Subject: [Mid] Invitation to the Enchanted Ground
To: discussion at aethelmearc.org, sca-east at mail.indra.com,
sca-middle at midrealm.org, CALONTIR at listserv.unl.edu,
Ealdormere at yahoogroups.com, meridian-ty at yahoogroups.com,
sca-west at yahoogroups.com, ansteorra at ansteorra.org, atenveldt at yahoogroups.com,
atlantia at atlantia.sca.org, dw-l at thenewplanet.com

This Pennsic, as usual, some of us will have an in persona encampment, an
attempt to create a place within whose boundaries one can maintain the
illusion of being somewhere, sometime, in period.

Visitors are welcome as long as they are willing to stay in persona while
inside our boundary. There will be a bardic circle, weather permitting, any
evening I am on site. Pieces performed do not have to be period, although
period works are appreciated, but neither the piece nor its introduction
should break the illusion--for instance by discussing whether the piece is
in period.

If you think you might like to camp with us, let me know by email; we are
always looking for new people who think they would enjoy our version of the
game. If you want to dip just a toe in the water, come visit.  We expect to
be in our usual location in W09, on the right side of Runestone hill going
down.

If you have any questions, email me.

Feel free to copy this message to any local email lists.
--
David/Cariadoc
www.daviddfriedman.com

From:  David Friedman <ddfr at daviddfriedman.com>