[Cynnabar] Archery practice - location!!!

Anne Stevenson-Less elaine242 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 20:41:18 EDT 2010

Hello everyone!

My apologies if there has been any confusion -

Archery practice is held at Dillon's house which is 330 *West* Clark (not
East)!!

We had a great time tonight with several attendees (including His Excellency
Tairdelbach!) and the weather was indeed perfect!  Just so you know it looks
like there will be a lot of great archery activities at Baron Wars.  If the
weather holds, next week would be a great opportunity to come to practice
and get a little shooting in before that event.  I'm planning on shooting at
Baron Wars (and Elaina is too!)

Yours,
Giovanna