[Cynnabar] free ad

Pat West fortune561 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 2 11:04:45 EDT 2010

 Good Morning All

Crazy Wisdom deadline for Sept-Dec was July 28 (not Aug 28 like I stated)
But the deadline has been extended to Wed, Aug 4

I will hand deliver the ad on Tues evening, Aug 3.

The Kingdom Media Relations Officer has sent her approval.

What do you think?
***********************

Title of class, workshop or event:
Life in the Middle Ages with the Society for Creative Anachronism

Presenter of class or workshop:
Barony of Cynnabar

Date and time of class offered Sept.-Dec. (if you are offering the SAME class on different
dates, you may include multiple dates here):
See website for location.

Description of class (we will shorten description if longer than 2-3 brief sentences):

 Learn about singing, dancing, clothing, fencing and the arts and sciences of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Cost of class: Free

Contact name and phone: chatelaine at cynnabar.org or www.cynnabar.org