[Cynnabar] Pentamere Regional Craftperson's Faire at Vikings

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 16:44:17 EDT 2010

Greetings!

I wanted to make sure that everyone was aware that this year Vikings Come Home
will be hosting a Pentamere Regional Craftperon's Faire. We had such a great
showing of artists at the A&S display at Pennsic that I thought it fitting to
pass along this message! I know there are more of you that were not at Pennsic
that might be interested in displaying your work, too. Note, you do need to
pre-reg your work for the Faire.

About the Faire:
http://www.donnershafen.org/Craftperson%27s%20Faire.htm

The event is about a month from now - Sept 17-19. It's up in Boyne -- which is a
hike for most of us -- but the event has been well worth the trip in the past!
There are combat activities, an outstanding feast, bardic and other evening
activities as well. Get out your wooly winter garb and come up north to camp!

Event Info:
http://www.donnershafen.org/VCH.htm

Tairdelbach and I plan on attending! Hope to see you there.

Thanks!
Baroness Hannah

There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that
reflects it. ~Edith Wharton