[Cynnabar] manch update

Pat West fortune561 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 19 21:37:43 EDT 2010

*Update
8/19  9:45pm

Sign-Up List

Manchester Library Demo

Sat, Aug. 21
 912 City Rd

Manchester, Mi 48158

Times
10am-set-up
12pm-Fair Commences
4pm- Fair ends
Teardown

Participation
We need more people.  This is the first event of this kind in Manchester.
Let's show them how much fun the SCA can be.
-If you have an idea for a workshop or class you would like to teach please let me know.

Manchester Library:
-There are about 60 people volunteers from the community that are participating.   There will be different games, crafts and "period' characters.
-The Western Michigan University Medieval Group will be present to speak about the Middle Ages.
-There will be quite a few tents that will serve as the rain plan.

Confirmed
Face painting- library arranged
Plastic sword fighting for children- library has arranged
Period fables/stories- Lady Arin/Cynnabar
Children's art activity-Talonval
Blacksmith- Alex/Cynnabar
European Singers- Aaron/Jadwiga will coordinate/Cynnabar
European Dancers-Aaron/Jadwiga will coordinate/Cynnabar
Musicians- Aaron/Jadwiga will coordinate/Cynnabar
Fiber Arts workshop/project-Halima/Cynnabar
His Excellency Baron Tairdelbach, Armored and throne
Her Excellency Baroness Hannah and throne
Mistress Melisant
Lord Vincent
Lady Ilse
Lord Uillec, Armored, with List Field
Lady Birgitta
Alexander Drache- Rapier
Marta
Master Henry
Matt, Armored
Sir Ranthulfr, Illumination
Lady Carmela, Seneschal, Talonval
Lady Maeve, Talonval. Will bring a Pavilion

Aemelia de beorgh

WE NEED MORE ARMORED AND RAPIER FIGHTERS, PLEASE

Armored Fighters

Fencers

Games- Youth and Adult

Middle Eastern Dancers- Come, even if you don't dance.  Your presence would help set the scene

Scribal Art
  Need people working on projects
  Could there be some kind of workshop?

Fiber Arts-
  Need people working on projects

Heraldry- Simcha?

Arts & Sciences display
   This is a great place to display your crafts and weaponry. This area is for both groups and needs to be guarded at all times.

Need volunteer
   To oversee A&S table
   Will coordinate volunteers with Talonval

Need a volunteer to oversee
      Information table for Cynnabar and Talonval
      The Chatelaines will prepare information
      Will coordinate volunteers with Talonval

Food
 Discuss food in the Middle Ages.

Day Camps- Come and Relax
There is a LOT of space
We need friendly, smiling faces, willing to share their experience in the SCA.
 You can be working on a personal project or just sitting and enjoying the space.

Details
Restrooms-  Inside the library
Changing rooms- Separate men/women's changing rooms in the library
Parking- Parking is free in the library lot across the street
Tables- library will provide
Chairs- library will provide
Water for fighters-done
Large tents-library is providing:
   3 large tents
      2- 12' x 12'
      1- 10' x 20'

Contact
If you have any questions or concerns please contact me.  Do not call the library.  I am available anytime.

Amyon
734 678-9929-cell
*734 662-0600-work
chatelaine at cynnabar.org