[Cynnabar] Manchester Demo Road Construction and detours

Art Sinclair tairdelbach at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 09:00:55 EDT 2010

Hello All!

It has come to my attention that M52 which goes between Chelsea and
Manchester is closed for construction. Also that the marked Detours are not
well marked and hard to follow.

So...

It would be my suggestion that anyone from the east of Manchester going to
the demo use Austin Road, which you can pick up at it's origin just west of
Saline on US12 (Michigan Avenue). You will take a right onto Austin Road.
Austin Road also has the advantage of taking you right by the library as you
enter Manchester. As you enter Manchester from the East the library will be
on your right across from the lake.