[Cynnabar] fencing loaner gear stolen

Art Sinclair tairdelbach at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 18:47:15 EST 2010

DeForest,

Sorry to hear about this, not just the fencing gear but the loss of your
vehicle as well.

I will have my fencing gear at practice and will be happy to let anyone who
needs it to use it.

I also encourage everyone to keep an eye out on ebay or
craigslist...anywhere this stuff might be listed for sale.

Tairdelbach

They deem me mad for I will not sell my days for gold; I deem them mad for
they think my days have a price.
-- Kahlil Gibran