[Cynnabar] Lend Me Your Arms! (Take 2)

Shoshana Jackson shoshigana at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 16 21:02:33 EST 2010

Greetings, good gentles!

I am compiling a Cynnabar Roll of Arms, but I can't do it without you!

I request
that members of the populace who have devices and badges registered
please send me digital copies of said items along with their blazons
(if known).  I've included a disclaimer, below, if you don't want to write your
own.  You'll have to fill in your name, obviously.  Also, please
provide the current email address where you would like us to contact
you, if it's different from the one getting the barony list-mail.

If you only have a paper copy of your submission, please bring it to me at a Monday Meeting (if at all possible) and I will take it home, scan it, and get it back to you in a timely fashion (like, normal people "timely" not SCA "timely").  Alternatively, if you can email me the blazon (or a description), I will reconstruct the device to the best of my ability.  In this instance, I will still need the release quoted below.

Thank
you, in advance, for your participation and assistance!  I welcome any
and all questions, comments or concerns about this project.

YIS-
  Chaya Simcha

Standard Disclaimer:
I, [Legal Name], known within the Society for Creative Anachronism as [Registered Name - so we can double-check our records], understand
that by submitting my device and/or badge that I automatically give
permission for the Society for Creative Anachronism to use my artwork
and armory for any and all internal heraldic and scribal purposes.

What soap is to the body, laughter is to the soul.
- Yiddish proverb