[Cynnabar] 12th Night Lost and Found

Chris & Lari Smith horngate42 at att.net
Wed Jan 13 17:00:22 EST 2010

Re-posted from Legio Draconis
Philip

Thank you to all who came to Pentemere Twlefth Night at Detroit Waldorf
School, what a wonderful event we had !

I have been contacted by the school stating that they have something
missing. I am hoping we can find the missing objects. The note I
received from the custodian states "The room on the first floor with the
new wood floor, is missing two copper balls, they are about the size of
a baseball and are dull in color, not shiny. They also have a 'hammered'
finish. They are not solid and relatively light. These are expensive to
replace." They were in a basket along with 4 others of the same type, on
the built in shelves on the right hand side of the room when you walked
in. They might have been picked up and packed away on accident. Please
everyone, if you would look thru your belongings for them it would be
appreciated.

There is also missing a canvas bag full of of cassette tapes and CD's,
it was left behind by Master Nigelus' Lady Kathy, she accidently left
the bag down int the gym back in the right hand side.

There was something else that was noted by the custodian, it bothers me
more than the school I believe. It was said that there were two
classrooms on the second floor that were used by us for Classes and the
Greenwood meeting. The note that I received said "This morning the
teachers found all the cupboards open and items everywhere, desks had
been rifled. It seems as if this was done by children. They must have
been playing in there for some time, unsupervised." I find this
troubling, why are children allowed to run around a site by themselves
unsupervised for any length of time no matter what their age is. If the
parent was in the classrooms with the children why did the parent allow
their child to go thru someone else's belongings? Yes we paid a fee to
use this wonderful site but that doesn't give us the right to allow this
to happen. There is a chance that because of this we could lose this
newly found gem. That would be a shame. Indeed a shame.

YiS,
Malla