[Cynnabar] Baronial Polling Results

Greg Less greg.less at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 11:19:32 EST 2010

Unto Our Most Noble and Worthy Populace, do we Gregoire and Giovanna send
greetings!

    Be it known to all who read these words that Their Most Royal Majesties
Dag and Anne Marie, King and Queen of the Middle Kingdom, have chosen the
successors to the Cynnabar coronets.

    It is Their Majesties' wish to announce the results of the polling and
Their decision at the next Baronial business meeting.  The meeting will
be this coming Monday, January 18, 2010 in League Room D at 8:00pm. We
encourage all to come and make Their Majesties welcome and to support the
candidates before, during and after the announcement.

In service to Our Populace,

-Gregoire and Giovanna, baron and Baronessa of Cynnabar.