[Cynnabar] "The Dream" or "Magic" etc...

Shoshana Jackson shoshigana at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 21 14:06:00 EST 2010

Master Zygmunt-

Thank you very much for sharing this story.  I would love to experience something like that.

The closest I come is Harvest of Souls 4(?) during feast.  The entire hall had been cleared of merchants and set up with tables draped in whatever finery the populace brought.  They turned off the overhead lights and the tables were lit entirely by candles.  We all were eating off our wooden or earthware plates and were served things in a very traditional way - not a CrockPot was in sight!  ...then, we adjourned and I got out my baroque flute to play for the dancers and there went that vision.  :p

My best-
  Chaya Simcha

What soap is to the body, laughter is to the soul.
- Yiddish proverb