[Cynnabar] Fun Run

Iain Ruadh treeweasel42-cynnabar at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 22:48:40 EDT 2010

Sounds enjoyable and seems to be things for family members/children to do there as well.  Count me in.

Capt. Iain Ruadh

  Pentamere Region, Midrealm

"A nation that draws too broad a difference

between its scholars and its warriors

will have its thinking done by cowards,

and its fighting done by fools."

- Thucydides (424 B.C.)