[Cynnabar] From the Minutes

Charles J. Cohen charles at eecs.umich.edu
Thu Jul 15 09:56:28 EDT 2010

>It could. But, personally I'd rather see the fundraiser have a specific purpose.
>
>We did that with the bake sale at the last Grand Tourney. But, that was also done by a group decision. The funds raised were dedicated to a "special project not yet determined".

In the past we have had fundraisers and allocations for "general heavy
fighter stuff" and "general fencing stuff". When they wanted to use
that money, though, it was brought up a meeting.

However, approval was usually easy. "They raised the money, they want
that, and it doesn't conflict with any SCA policy? Approved."

- Midair, ex-exchequer