[Cynnabar] Shoe Order Update

Greg Less greg.less at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 08:56:26 EDT 2010

Hi All-

   I know many are patiently awaiting the arrival of their new period
footware.

   Here is what I know: Westland says that the shoes have shipped and that
they are in the UK - we should be seeing them soon. I have asked repeatedly
for a tracking number but have not yet been able to get him to give me one.
If the shoes arrive before War or during the first week, I will make sure to
take them with me to Pennsic and get them to their proper homes - even if it
means wandering all over Copper's Lake to deliver them myself.

Keep your fingers crossed!

-Gregoire.