[Cynnabar] Questions for SCAdians with kids

Monique Rio nique.rio at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 18:31:37 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I'm planning to start a SCA-style business that focuses at first on
making basic garb for kids. If you have kids, I'd really appreciate it
if you could fill out my quick 9 question survey. Also if you know any
SCA people who have kids, it'd be awesome if you could forward this
email on to them and encourage them to fill out the questionnaire.

Questionnaire is here:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHcyR28wTGJ5cHlxdGVMa19wM0p2LVE6MQ

Thanks-
-Jadzia

P.S. Feel free to email me directly if you have opinions on the matter. :)
P.P.S. Sorry for hijacking the list for such purposes...