[Cynnabar] Further meeting place suggestion

Shoshana Jackson shoshigana at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 09:25:36 EDT 2010

I live in Milan (blocks away from where we held Investiture!) and the Milan library is open until 8pm Monday thru Thursday.  The parking there is pretty good - I imagine in evening times it's even better, because city hall will be closed by then (they're conjoined buildings).  Again, as Jehane mentioned, this is out of the epicenter, but I'm a resident if we need one to use the space.  Also, as a bonus, they've got free WiFi!

Simcha

P.S.  Next week's heraldry night will still be at its normal location (my place!).  Directions can be found at http://cynnabar.org/herald

The pure righteous people do not complain against wickedness but add righteousness. They do not complain against disbelief but add faith. They do not complain against ignorance but add wisdom.

-Rabbi Abraham Isaac Kook