[Cynnabar] Further meeting place suggestion

David Hoornstra dhoorn123 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 2 17:38:20 EDT 2010

The Ann Arbor Morris team recently held their Pub Sing in the Celtic Room at
Conor O¹Niell¹s on Main Street in Ann Arbor.

They were able to reserve the room, no charge as I understand it, on a
Wednesday night. The room is plenty big enough for 30-40 people. One can
enter that room direct from the street.

The room is, as its name suggests, decorated in a Celtic theme. I was very
impressed with it. The tables were arranged in a long ³0² shape. There was
NO hint of smoke, nor noise from the rest of the establishment. And there is
a usable wine list too as well as good pub food.

On-street parking is free downton after 6 pm and not too tough on a Monday
night.

Aaron also attended the Sing.

If anyone likes the idea I will check into it further.

Daibhid