[Cynnabar] Camping At Talonvale

Shefferly, Charles CShefferly at lear.com
Mon Jun 7 08:06:35 EDT 2010

Everyone

Just over 1 month until Siege of Talonvale. Once again, I am organizing
the Cynnabar camp site. So, if you want to camp with us, plese send me
your tent size so I can grab enough space for us. I will be on site on
Wednesday afternoon (going to help Talonvale setup again this year).

There is NO camp fee, but if you want to kick in for the firewood, you
are welcome to do so. Last year we spent $20 on wood and had excellent
fires on Friday night and all day Saturday.

This year we are playing with the idea of having a "camp dinner" on
Saturday. If you are interested, let me know. The current plan is to
assign (by mundane last name, please include that too just in case I
don't already know it) an item to bring for dinner. This may be a
salad/dessert/ingredient for the main dish(s). The dinner menu is
currently being planned, so if you have any food allergies or serious
food dislikes (you know the dislikes where you just can't eat it if this
is in it) let me know this too.

See all of you there

AElfric

**********************
** LEGAL DISCLAIMER **
**********************

This E-mail message and any attachments may contain
legally privileged, confidential or proprietary
information. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of
this message to the intended recipient(s), you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this E-mail message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately notify the sender and
delete this E-mail message from your computer.