[Cynnabar] Heraldry Night - TODAY!

Shoshana Jackson shoshigana at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 13:29:07 EDT 2010

Greetings all!

It seems that the Heraldry Nights were not transferred over to the new website's calendar, so here's your friendly (albeit late) reminder that I'm hosting a HERALDRY NIGHT!  Directions can be found at http://cynnabar.org/herald

Please feel free to drop by whenever you can - I'll have snacks and drinks available (as well as heraldically relevant materials).

See you tonight!
  Simcha

The pure righteous people do not complain against wickedness but add righteousness. They do not complain against disbelief but add faith. They do not complain against ignorance but add wisdom.

-Rabbi Abraham Isaac Kook