[Cynnabar] Fighting Surcoat fabric

Iain Ruadh treeweasel42-cynnabar at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 17 15:38:36 EDT 2010

Thank you one and all for your great responses to my inquiry.   Lots of good suggestions and advice as well as leads and offers I'd not considered when I started on this project.   At this point I think I'm going to be making at least a pair of Cynnabar surcoats.  One of hemp/linen and another of solid wool.   Now the crazy part of me is looking at doing the hand stitched assembly of both and working to boost my sewing skills during the project.
Thank you all again for the assistance!

THL Sgt. Iain Ruadh

  Pentamere Region, Midrealm

Quarterly azure and argent, two squirrels

sejant erect reguardant addorsed gules

within a bordure counterchanged.

"A nation that draws too broad a difference

between its scholars and its warriors

will have its thinking done by cowards,

and its fighting done by fools."

- Thucydides (424 B.C.)