[Cynnabar] Lend Me Your Arms (again!)

Shoshana Jackson shoshigana at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 13:32:26 EDT 2010

Greetings, gentles!

It has been brought to my attention that digging out your armory information has proven a bit more difficult than your humble pursuivant had anticipated.  I had hoped I would hear back from most of you by next week's Investiture, but that seems to have been overly ambitious on my part.  I would like to revise my "deadline," and extend the time-frame to the END OF JUNE, so that I may put together something for the Barony to take to the Pennsic War.

Again, I would like digital representations of your REGISTERED armory, but a description would suffice.  It is imperative that you send me, at the very least, permissions to use your armory in my project (release quoted below), as I am a sneaky pursuivant and can find your armory whether you send it to me or not!  I cannot, however, add it to the Cynnabar Roll of Arms and display it (indicating you are a proud member of our populace) without your consent.

The preliminary online Roll of Arms can be found here:http://drupal.cynnabar.org/herald/Armory

Of course, if you have armory that is NOT (yet) registered, I am more than willing to help you through that process.  (It's not as scary as you think - promise!)

YIS-
  Chaya-Simcha bat Yonah

Standard Disclaimer:
I, [Legal Name], known within the Society for Creative Anachronism as
[Registered Name - so we can double-check our records], understand that
by submitting my device and/or badge that I automatically give
permission for the Society for Creative Anachronism to use my artwork
and armory for any and all internal heraldic and scribal purposes.

What soap is to the body, laughter is to the soul.
- Yiddish proverb