[Cynnabar] Lend Me Your Arms (again!)

Anne Stevenson-Less elaine242 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 09:58:38 EDT 2010

I would like to echo Simcha's voice here and ask people to at least contact
our good Herald - either to get her information about your arms, permission
to use your arms, or to see about creating them.  She helped me a great deal
with this last one!!

Simcha has been doing great work as our Herald, but she really does need
your help to get these projects off the ground!!

Thank you!

Yours,
Giovanna