[Cynnabar] Resources for the Pisanki Class

Monique Rio nique.rio at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 10:02:26 EDT 2010

For those of you coming to the Pisanki class at 2pm today, here are
some resources:

http://web.mac.com/lubap/PYSANKY/Index.html --> Site about Ukrainian
Eggs that has lots and lots of information. This is where I got the
patterns.
Specifically Here are the Patterns:
http://web.mac.com/lubap/Downloads/Patterns.html

There's another page of Traditional patterns that I didn't print out.
(Too many of them!) If there's one you like you can print it out and
bring it with you.
http://web.mac.com/lubap/Downloads/Traditional_Patterns.html

Also if you want to bring your own eggs that's fine too. I have 21
blown out blank eggs. So that's the class limit, unless you bring your
own. They don't have to be blown out. Apparently it's traditional to
use raw eggs.

Should be fun!
-Jadzia