[Cynnabar] Resources for the Pisanki Class

Monique Rio nique.rio at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 09:02:14 EDT 2010

Also one more thing for those who took the Pisanki class...

*THE* place to get supplies in South-Eastern Michigan is the Polish
Arts Center in Hamtramck.

http://www.polartcenter.com

The website is great. I ordered the dyes and beeswax from their site
and got the stuff in a few days. The store is really cute too, so if
you're ever in the Hamtramck area you should go check it out. :)

-Jadzia Krzyzanowska

http://www.blowthyhorn.com ~ Choir Directing & Early Music