[Cynnabar] Investiture Bake Sale

Martha Sieting osermart at msu.edu
Sun Mar 28 12:40:39 EDT 2010

Greetings Cynnabar!

I'd like to add my congratulations to our new Baron & Baroness, Tairdelbach and Hannah, and thanks to Gregoire and Giovanna for their service!

Thank you also to those good people who contributed items to yesterday's bake sale!  Because of your generosity and skill we raised $121 to donate to the Royal Travel Fund, which will be accompanied by an additional donation from the Baronial coffers.

Cynnabar is full of awesome people, and you proved it again yesterday!

Thanks again,

Helena