[Cynnabar] meeting minutes for 3/29/10

Greg Less greg.less at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 15:52:21 EDT 2010

Hi All-

Generally speaking, we should try to stop thinking of the Interstates as our
borders. While this is a convenient set of landmarks, it does not reflect
the current practices of the SCA when it comes to determining land; the SCA
uses zipcodes. We are in discussion with Roaring Wastes right now about the
zipcodes in the Canton area, which are generally bounded by the interstates
listed below...

Thanks,

-Gregoire.