[Cynnabar] Pennsic!

Art Sinclair tairdelbach at gmail.com
Fri May 14 11:06:44 EDT 2010

Hi Adele!

To answer your questions, and for anyone else who needs to know as well...

Yes tent info and date of arrival still goes to Straum.

Camp fees ($20 per person, Families capped at $45) can be paid in advance if
you like, or when you arrive at Pennsic.

And this is as good a time as any to once again say:

PLEASE PRE-REG FOR PENNSIC!

We get land allocated based on how many we have registered. If you do not
pre-reg and show up there is less space for everyone. There is also a higher
camp fee ($40 per person).

Cut off dates to pre-reg are:

On-line registration -- June 15, 2010.

Mailed-in forms must arrive by May 15, 2010  (that's tomorrow folks, so this
is really not an option any more)

Thanks Everyone, and as Adele said

Yay Pennsic!

Tairdelbach

They deem me mad for I will not sell my days for gold; I deem them mad for
they think my days have a price.
-- Kahlil Gibran