[Cynnabar] By way of introduction

Matt Lagemann malagemann at gmail.com
Fri May 14 10:44:40 EDT 2010

Greetings to the Barony of Cynnabar,

My name is Ermenrich von Duisburg and my wife and I will be moving to the
Barony of Cynnabar (Ann Arbor proper) sometime in August so my wife can get
her doctorate from U of M.  We have spent our entire SCA lives in Calontir
(more specifically in the College of Bellewode) and we look forward to
seeing what living in a Barony has to offer (my wife and I are already
looking forward to the music and dance activities that seem to happen
regularly).

My main reason for posting to the list so early before moving is that I
wanted to tell anyone who was planning on coming to Calontir's Lilies War
(always a blast!) that they should look me up.  The easiest way would be to
come volunteer for camp cries (I am in charge of them this year) or at any
of the balls.  Chances are I will be at all of them.

Sincerely,
Ermenrich
MKA: Matt Lagemann