[Cynnabar] By way of introduction

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Fri May 14 11:33:52 EDT 2010

Greetings Lord Ermernrich!

We look forward to your arrival in the early fall. I'm so very proud to say that we have a strong music, signing and dance network within our fine Barony.  This list and our Web site (cynnabar.org) are the best ways to contact us and/or see what's going on in the group. I believe that we do have a few folks that travel to Calontir for Lillies. Please also feel free to look for us at Pennsic this year. We typically camp in W2 behind MidRealm Royal. Come by and introduce yourself!

In the meantime, we'll anticipate your arrival!

Hannah
Baroness, Cynnabar

 There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. ~Edith Wharton