[Cynnabar] Regional Melee practice, 20 May 10 in Talonval

Art Sinclair tairdelbach at gmail.com
Mon May 17 14:32:35 EDT 2010

All Cynnabar Armoured Fighters,

I know this is kind of late notice, but it would be good for us to attend
this pratice Thuesday evening in Jackson (time and directions are below).

Sir Straum and I are planning to be there, and I would like to see as many
other armoured fighers there as can make it.

Thanks!

Tairdelbach

They deem me mad for I will not sell my days for gold; I deem them mad for
they think my days have a price.
-- Kahlil Gibran